Conference on Cyber Security
09:30 - 17:00
The main goal of the “Conference on Cyber Security” is to exchange experience with local and international experts in cybersecurity, to strengthen cooperation between policy-making bodies and operating companies.
Presentations by local and international companies on the new cyber security solutions will be heard at the “Conference on Cyber Security” taking into account the current trends and challenges of the day.
The “Conference on Cyber Security” is an invaluable platform for enhancing opportunities for question-and-answer sessions, as well as one-sided and multilateral meetings and discussions on public-private, private-private and public-public partnerships.
Programme of the day:
Ramin Guluzade - Minister of Transport, Communications and High Technologies of The Republic of Azerbaijan
Natalia Mochu - ITU Regional Director for the CIS
Alessandro Fracassetti - UNDP Resident Representative
Zakir Nuriyev - President of the Azerbaijan Association of Banks
- Doron Tamir - Co-founder of Cyber Security Group
- Rauf Guliyev - Head of Site Reliability Engineering at WISH company
- Andrey Bobrenko - Member of the Board of Directors of “Laboratory of Operational Technologies and Information Security” RP LLC
- Ayan Mekhdiyeva - Vice President of the “MARSH” company
- Yuri Gurkin – Lead expert of the “Information Security Solutions” Azerbaijan / “Gleg” Russia
- German Pozankov – Regional Director of Trend Micro in the CIS, Georgia and Mongolia
- Gachay Mirzayev – General Manager of the “Microsoft Azerbaijan”
- Guy Zbarsky – Managing Partner of Sabra Capital Bank, Founder of International Telecommunication Company “Keepgo”.
- Amit Kumar – Security Expert and a Crime Investigator on Cyber Forensics and Ethical Hacking
- Silur (Endre Abraham) – Co-founder and Adviser of “QAN platform” company